Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Lights

Growing up my Dad always fussed at me for leaving lights on when I left a room. Move out, get married, pay my own electricity bill = Don't have to hear about that anymore.

YEAH RIGHT

My husband fusses about this same thing! I turn the light switch on in the bathroom yesterday morning and 3 of the 4 light bulbs are out! Coincidence....I think not. My husband, the comedian, unscrewed them to prove a point. Ugh...now I have to think of something to get back at him!

Any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. That's toooooo funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. If he has a shop... take out all the bulbs in there.... or if you see that he keeps wasting paper towels(like Philip does) quit buying them or buy those pick your own size ones, those REALLY annoy Philip...

    That's funny !!

    ReplyDelete